Types Of Visas By Investment In America

Types Of Visas By Investment In America

When considering a move to the United States, several different visa types can be obtained with an investment in a U.S. business. Some of these visa types include the L-1 visa, the EB-5 visa, the L-1A, and the H-1B visa. These visas can be used to immigrate to the United States for work purposes or to bring family members with you.

EB-5 immigrant visa:

The EB 5 investment visa is offered by the U.S. government to foreign investors with a qualifying investment. The minimum investment for EB-5 visas is $900,000. The rest must be invested directly outside of TEAs. The investment can be made into any company of your choice, but it must meet USCIS requirements. The USCIS has several Regional Centers in different areas of the country to encourage economic growth.

E-2 non-immigrant visa:

An E-2 non-immigrant visa is a type of non-immigrant visa offered by the United States for foreign investors. The investor must own a minimum of 50 percent of the company and hold a significant managerial or leadership position within it. Depending on the type of business, the amount of capital required may vary. However, the amount of capital required to launch the venture must be substantial enough to make it viable. A successful investor must also demonstrate knowledge of the U.S. business environment and be able to develop the investment. The business cannot be run out of the investor’s home.

L-1 visa:

The U.S. government offers many types of investment-based visas. Some of these visas allow foreign executives or managers to manage a U.S. business. To qualify, you must have a year’s experience working for an affiliated company in another country. Other visas, such as the EB-5 program, are only available to investors. In both cases, you must have some type of U.S. business office to apply.

L-2 visa for family members:

The L-2 visa is a type of visa granted to eligible family members of foreign workers in the United States. These family members may include a spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 21. Those holding an L-1 visa can apply for this type of visa. There are two types of L-1 visas: L-1A and L-1B. L-1A visas are granted to individuals who are in eligible executive and management positions and are based in the U.S. The L-2 visa is for family members of L-1 visa holders.

4 Tips To Get A Job In Another Country Previous post 4 Tips To Get A Job In Another Country
Easy Ways To Increase The Pressure Of Hoses Next post Easy Ways To Increase The Pressure Of Hoses